Fan Post!

Yes, so all of my roots emerge from fandom - and since I have done little else but fan-art for a while, let me just pay tribute to some of my fandoms right here:

X files meets MIB meets Fringe.


The sketch was composed in PS, and inked in Illustrator after. I couldn't decide whether to do it in colour or in monochrome so I did it both. In other news, Illustrator is fun! Characters from left t right:

Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, Agent K, Agent J, Lincoln Lee , Olivia Dunham, Walter Bishop and Peter Bishop (blue 'verse).

A wee bit of the original idea in higher resolution for y'all. The original idea stemmed from me wondering what would happen if Fox Mulder happened to meet the MiB. I mean, seriously - that's just asking for trouble. Or maybe he's already met them several times and has no idea :P



And a random coloured doodle of Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr from X-men First Class (Roadtrip times) for your viewing pleasure. This was inked by hand and coloured digitally on PS. Done solely because the film was awesome. Now go watch ittttt.

No comments: