There is a Nagri and it is...



Man, I've had this work lying around for so long, and I've just never got around to sharing the wonderful work the people down at BN are doing. There has been a load of work done under this banner, so let me be so kind and put it all together. What follows are some illustrations that eventually made their way onto posters and sketchbooks made by the fabulous Bechain Nagri. They're pretty awesome and they let your imagination run away with itself when it comes to the sheer choice they have in terms of book covers. Go on, have a look!

(Also the posters were at Comic Con! Man I feel so legit. )


POSTERS AND NOTEBOOKS










And last but not least, some of the noice, 'appy people who thought my stuff worthy to buy :')
Bless you kind strangers!






No comments: